Getting Paid to Talk- An Introduction to Voice Over- Red Bank New Jersey
March 28 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm EDTFree – $30
Ever Been Told You Have a Great Voice?
What To Expect
Getting Paid To Talk is a two-hour upbeat and realistic introduction to voice overs, also known as voice acting.
During the seminar, your instructor will discuss:
The different types of voice overs
What it’s like to work in the studio
Voice types that are in demand
Where to look for work opportunities close to you
Effective demo development and examples
Industry pros and cons
Everyone in the class will also have an opportunity to record a short Voice Over for playback at the end of class. Your instructor will also be more than happy to offer you some basic voice feedback at the completion of the class.
Who Should Attend this Seminar?
- Designed specifically for adults, though older children are welcome with parental accompaniment
- A great seminar for anyone who has been told they have a good voice
- Those who use their voices prominently in their occupations
- People with music or theater background
- Anyone who is interested in how voice-overs work and how people get started.
Space is limited for this great introductory seminar on how to get paid to talk, so register today!